In the Recent Article About online PAN Card application, We taught You how to Apply for PAN Card through UTI. Having PAN Card is very much necessary. Especially If you are Indian, You should have PAN if you are thinking to Start business or do massive Transactions.
Here In this tutorial, I’ll show you how you can apply for PAN Card through NSDL by following this simple guide. NSDL and UTI are PAN Card Service Providers in India. There is no much Difference Between them because both of them work under Income Tax Department.
So, Let’s get Started with NSDL PAN Card application form Tutorial. We tried to Make the tutorial As simple as possible So that you won’t face Issues while applying for PAN card. Let’s get started.
1. Sign-up on NSDL.
Sign Up form looks like Following Image, For confirmation. If you’ve already signed Up or Registered, You can skip to Step 2.
This is the first phase of PAN Card apply online form in NSDL. Here is the formation you have to fill up in this form.
- Application Type: If you are applying for New PAN Card, Select NEW PAN and Select Indian if you are Indian or select Foreign.
- Category: If you are applying to get PAN Card for yourself, Select Individual or select anyone from the list which suits best your category.
- Title: You can select Smt, Shri or Kumari from the drop-down menu.
- Full Name: Enter your Full name in order last_name-first_name-middle_name.
- Date of Birth, Email, Mobile Number: Enter your BirthDate in DD/MM/YYYY Format, Enter your Email ID and Your Mobile Number in each field Respectively.
- Captcha: Enter the code shown in Image in the text box to prove you are human.
Once Registered, You will get Temporary Token Number. You will also get E-mail with Temporary Token Number.
2. Personal Details
The form in which you have to fill Personal Information looks like Following Image. Make sure you are on the right page.
First of all select how do you want to submit your PAN application documents? The default will be Forward Application documents Physically.
Here is information you have to fill in rest of the application form.
- Aadhar Number: Enter Aadhar Card Number if you have.
- Full Name of the Applicant: Enter Your Full name as we did while Signing Up. By Default, It will be already there, but In case you want to Edit it, You can do it now.
- Have you ever Been known by any other name? If yes, Select Yes and Enter the Other name by which you are known.
- Details of Parents: Here You have to Enter the full name of your Parents. In case you are married Lady, You still have to Enter your Father’s Name.
After that Click on the Next button to go to step 3.
3. Contact & Other Details
Contact & Details form Looks like Following Image. Here you have to Enter Contact and Income Related Details.
Here is the information you have to fill in the form.
- Sources of Income: Select Income Sources of yours. You can select Multiple if you are earning from multiple Sources.
- Address of Communication: Select whether you want to communicate with NSDL from Office Address or Residential Address. You can choose one from the two options.
- Office/Residential Address: Enter Full Office and Residence Address. Both of them are required.
- TelePhone & Email ID Details: Select ISD + STD Code and then Enter Telephone or Mobile Phone Number. They will be automatically Filled up but If you want to edit them, You can do that now.
- Representative Assessee: You can Select Yes or No. If Yes, You have to Enter full name and Address of your Representative Assessee.
After filling up the form, Click on Next.
4. AO Code
Here, You will get help from the Page Itself. Here Is how the Page Looks like!
If you are Indian Citizen, Select Indian Citizens and you will get Option to select State and City.
Once you select State and City, You will get List of AO Codes. You can Select Anyone from the List. Detailed Information about AO Code will be Given.
Once Selected, You can Click on Next for Next Step.
5. Document Details
Document Details form Looks like Following Image. Make sure; You are in the right form.
- Documents to Submit: Here on this form, Select the documents you want to Submit as Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and Proof of Date of birth. You can select the document you want to submit from Drop down Menus.
- Declaration: If you are with your Representative Assessee, Select Representative Assessee from Dropdown. If you filled up the form By Yourself, Select Himself/Herself From dropdown.
- Place: Enter the Name of the Place from which you are Applying for PAN Card Online.
To Make it Easier for you to Select Documents for Proofs, Click Here to get a List of Common Documents for PAN Application.
Once Done, Click on Submit and Pay the Fees online to Process your Pan Card Application online.
You can save changes while filling up the form by clicking on Save Draft button given on each step of the PAN Card Application form.
So, This is how you can Apply for PAN Card Through NSDL online. If you are facing Any Queries, You are free to comment them down. We’ll be happy to help you.